Business Development Representative (Sparks, NV) – Full Time
Reno Staffing, a locally based and locally focused staffing agency, is seeking a results-driven Business Development Representative to grow our contract staffing business in the Reno/Sparks area. Ideal candidate will use their networking and sales expertise to build local Reno/Sparks client base by selling our contract staffing services. Additionally, the ideal candidate will build relationships through making cold calls, outbound sales calls, using social media, going to conferences or networking events and conducting in-person meetings with local businesses, as well as build agency brand awareness in the community. We are specifically looking to expand our clientele into the Information Technology space, so experience or interest in that field is desired but not required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or Degree in Marketing, Business, or Human Resources preferred but not required
- Must possess proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability and desire to build positive relationships
- Outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Candidate will be the face of the company to the business community, so professionalism is critical
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Must maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
Job Type: Flexible
Salary: Negotiable hourly wage, mileage reimbursement plus opportunity for bonuses
- Previous experience in staffing, recruiting or sales is highly desired but not required
- Experience or interest in Information Technology is desired but not required
Please submit your resume below or call Reno Staffing to schedule an appointment at 775-356-1137.
Submit your resume
Reno Staffing continues to get employment requests from local businesses in Reno, Sparks, Carson, McCarran and Tahoe. Submit your resume here and we will keep it on file.